Friday, January 25, 2008

It pays to be patient

Hays. I got the crazy class and it has been really exhausting spending a whole lot of time with them. Haha. But I loved it. I love ‘em the way they are. I can somewhat relate to their antics. Hahahaha. Though I cannot remember myself that extreme when I was in high school (in front of a teacher). O well. Hahaha. It was really a nice experience being with them. I just wish that a can do any good to them – and influence them to be a nicer being. Fulfillment. This is it. I hope I won’t have any problems with them and vice versa. Now I really know how to hope for the best of others… REAL DEAL – whole-heartedly – without any feeling of competition.

It’s fun being a teacher. I got the chance to know more interesting personalities and influence young minds. It is a key to greatness – a step to change the world. But, on the contrary, one must have to sacrifice most of their “chi” and life-energy to be effective. And, it’s not a very easy thing to accomplish.

(Horoscope: All your patience is paying off -- that certain someone is finally ready to open up.)
= I sure hope so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home