Thursday, May 03, 2007

Love at first sight.

I was having arguments with myself regarding the spelling of lavender in the past three days. Now I know, it’s not lav(a)nder.

In the past weeks, I got trouble sleeping.
My mind seems to have forgotten what it was like to love it.
I tried reading a book… but to no avail.
Monday started and I watched wowowee on tv.
My knowledge enhanced and my mind’s flirtatious demands also increased.
A lavender rose signifies love at first sight.

And so, I made those sleepless nights worthwhile to play with.
I daydreamed.
I like to receive one from someone I like.
Giggle… giggle…

I have someone in mind. =^_^=

O well… you’ll remain an illusion.

MEANING OF ROSE COLORS

I have read this somewhere and noted it for future use. Let me know if someone else have more to contribute to this list.
Black Roses signify Death
Coral Rose conveys desire
Lavender Roses symbolize love at first sight and enhancement
Orange Roses indicate enthusiasm, desire and fascination
Pink (Deep) says Thank You
Pink (Light) Rose conveys admiration, gentleness, grace, gladness, joy and sweetness
Pink Rose carry the message of happiness, gracefulness and gentleness
Red Roses symbolize sincere Love, Respect, Courage & Passion
Red (Dark) Rose reveals unconscious beauty
Red (Single) means "I Love You"
Red & White Roses together signify unity
Single Rose in any color expresses simplicity and gratitude
White Roses express Purity/heavenly, secrecy, silence, innocence and charm
White (Bridal) Rose symbolizes a happy love
Yellow Roses indicate joy, gladness, friendship and "I Care"
Yellow Rose with Red Tip indicates friendship falling in Love

The description after the color indicates how you feel about the person to whom you are sending the rose. By the way, black does not always mean that you wish the recipient to be dead; it can also be a wish for your own death, perhaps if you just can't live with the way the situation stands.c/o http://www.shabbir.com/romance/rosemean.html

• Red: love
• Pink: grace, gentle feelings of love
• Dark Pink: gratitude
• Light Pink: admiration, sympathy
• White: innocence, purity, secrecy, friendship, reverence and humility.
• Yellow: Yellow roses generally mean dying love or platonic love. In German-speaking countries, however, they can mean jealousy and infidelity.
• Yellow with red tips: Friendship, falling in love
• Orange: passion
• Burgundy: beauty
• Blue: mystery
• Green: calm
• Black: slavish devotion (as a true black rose is impossible to produce)
• Purple: protection (paternal/maternal love)
c/o http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rose#Symbolism

==I liked the first set better…

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what does tanga ka ba mean?

2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home